Teaching you not just what great nutrition looks like, but how to build it in accordance with your lifestyle.
Our aim with your nutrition is to put you in the strongest possible position to achieve your goal, be it fat loss, muscle gain or increased performance.
What you eat/drink and the quantities you consume them, are going to play a large role in how successful you will be.
We are going to be looking at finding a way of eating that not only meets this requirement, but also fits in with your lifestyle so that it is sustainable. This part of the process is often the most difficult, but is vital in achieving results that last.
In order to accomplish this, we will be covering the following topics:
- Setting your expectations when looking to improve your nutrition.
- Your attitude towards food and how to manage your focus.
- How to separate good information from marketing BS.
- The components of good nutrition, what they do and where to find them.
- Food quality and how to identify better options.
- Food quantity and how to portion your food.
- Food preparation, making food exciting, convenient and effective.
- Actionable steps to improve your nutrition towards your goal and the order in which to take them.
- Q and A session with members of the BearWolf Coaching staff.
This isn't for people looking to follow a diet as we won't be preaching any methods that omit foods, require you to weigh and count food or suffer needlessly to achieve short term results.
There will be no baffling, confusing science - just honest, simple and effective advice.
Those that attend will leave with enough knowledge to identify where to make the best improvement to their nutrition and how to make that change in a sustainable and easy way.